SedVac Sediment Dredge System
Tank Enviro Systems supplies the market leading range of Brentwood SedVac Sediment Dredge System products.
The SedVac Sediment Dredge System is a sludge removal system that effectively cleans the basin floor by removing the compression zone layer of sludge. Unlike clog-prone vacuum pipes, the SedVac system uses triangular header wings with 4-inch-high intakes to significantly reduce the opportunity for clogging. With a versatile cable drive that can be easily installed in existing basins, SedVac provides an ideal solution for plants that need to increase capacity without building new tanks or making large-scale alterations. Not only can SedVac handle heavy solids loadings, but it can also handle varying levels of influent quality, making it a perfect system for facilities with typically challenging fluctuations in intake levels.
- Track Assembly
- Triangle-Shaped Header
- Traction Winch System
- Flexible Wipers
- Sheave Assemblies
- Operates in Environments with High Solids
- Supports both vacuum and pump configurations
- Single systems operate in basins over 300 feet long.
- Maintains flow rates while resisting clogs.
- Operates in environments of high solids with no stoppage or clogging.