Polychem Torque Limiter
Tank Enviro Systems supply the Brentwood Polychem Torque Limiter, an easy-to-reset alternative to traditional shear pin devices.
The Polychem Torque Limiter provides reliable overtorque protection to prevent drive system failure, by way of balls retained in detents against adjustable spring pressure. When torque exceeds a preset value, the balls leave their seats and roll free to completely disengage the driving & driven components, preventing costly drive system crashes.
- Torque settings are more accurate and consistent than shear pin devices.
- Easy to reset in just a few minutes.
- Externally adjustable for required torque setting changes.
- No replacement shear pins required.
- Avoids shear pin fatiguing which causes nuisance failures.
- Product: Torque Limiter
- Part Number: JSE1-0150
- Externally Adjustable Torque Range lbs/in: 2,024-9,287
- Min. Rockwell Hardness: 62 R/C
- Min. NH-78 Sprocket: 11 Teeth